Join us in congratulating the top Austin real estate agents of Luxury League 2018. Our members represent the finest real estate agents in Austin and the Texas Hill Country who have excelled in the area of luxury real estate sales.
Each year, Luxury League members are chosen based on our advisory board’s evaluation of their sales performance the previous year.
Cumulatively, this group of agents sold $627,995,984 with 170 properties over $1 million in 2017. On average, each Luxury League member had $31.4 million in total closed sales, sold 8 homes over $1 million and 73% of their total closed sales were properties over $750 thousand. Ten of the 20 members are returning members from 2017.
We are proud to announce the members of Luxury League 2018:
- Amber Hart, Keller Williams Luxury
- Ana Swanson, Austin Portfolio Real Estate
- Anna Lee, Moreland Properties
- Beth Carter, Moreland Properties
- Charlotte Lipscomb, Austin Portfolio Real Estate
- Cord Shiflet, Moreland Properties
- Debbie Lowe, Moreland Properties
- Eric Copper, Austin Portfolio Real Estate
- Francie Little, Austin Portfolio Real Estate
- Jeannette Spinelli, Austin Portfolio Real Estate
- Kathleen Bucher, Austin Portfolio Real Estate
- Kathryn Scarborough, Engel & Voelkers
- Kristi Larkam, Coldwell Banker United Realtor
- Luisa Mauro, Marathon Real Estate – Luisa Mauro Group
- Mark Clausen, Realty Austin
- Nicole Kessler, Gottesman Residential Real Estate
- Sharman Reed, Austin Portfolio Real Estate
- Susan Avant, Austin Portfolio Real Estate
- Todd Grossman, Realty Austin
- Wade Giles, Moreland Properties
Looking for a luxury residential property in Austin? Let one of our experienced agents help you find the home of your dreams. To see their current listings, please visit their individual profiles.