It is time to recognize the San Antonio real estate agents who have excelled in the area of luxury real estate sales in 2016. Luxury League members are experts in buying and selling luxury properties in San Antonio and the Texas Hill Country. These real estate agents represent an extremely small segment of the real estate market due to their knowledge and experience with luxury transactions. For the buyer who is in the market for a luxury property, this expertise is key.
This group of 15 collectively sold 83 properties at a price point of over $1 million and cumulatively closed over $300 million in residential and $115 million in farm and ranch in 2016, making this the strongest membership to date.
We are proud to announce the members of the 2017 Luxury League class:
- Alexis Weigand, Keller Williams Boerne
- Caroline Conner, Phyllis Browning Company
- Corie Boldt, Corie Properties
- Denise Graves, Portfolio Real Estate
- Elizabeth Priest, Portfolio Real Estate
- Judith Rivers, Phyllis Browning Company
- Kendra Wray, Keller Williams Heritage
- Kevin Best, Portfolio Real Estate
- Kevin Crawford, Portfolio Real Estate
- Kimberly Howell, Kimberly Howell Properties
- Miguel Herrera, EXP Luxury International
- Molly Drought, Corie Properties
- Nicholas Kjos, Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty
- Paul Garcia, Kimberly Howell Properties
- Robert Dullnig, Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty
In the market for a luxury property? Let one of these experienced agents help you find the home of your dreams in San Antonio. To view a list of their properties for sale, please visit their individual profiles.